To Our Valued Express Auto Friends
I wanted to personally share an update with all of you about what action we are taking at Express Auto/RV Care Center. As our communities continue to respond and react, we feel that it is important to assure you that Express Auto is closely monitoring the Coronavirus and is taking all precautions to continue to provide a safe and healthy environment for our employees & our clients. We have implemented the following procedures to help promote a healthy environment while servicing and repairing vehicles:
When performing any service, from the moment a vehicle is placed in our care, we will be sanitizing the vehicle for your protection and our staff members.
- Upon completing vehicle repairs, our employees will once again sanitize the vehicle touch points such as, driver’s door handle, steering wheel, gear shifter and more.
- Employees are being supplied hand sanitizer to use at all times.
- All counter tops where customer interaction occurs are being treated with sanitizer frequently during the day.
- Customer lobby and bathroom areas are being treated with disinfectant several times a day.
We are staying abreast of this very fluid situation and will comply with any additional guidelines as they are communicated to us. If there are further restrictions placed on the public to limit public contact, or for those clients who are in high-risk categories or have further concerns, we are already set up to provide all services with no person to person contact.
- We have a key drop on the front door for transfer of keys
- We have an online check-in where you may provide us with the needed information.
- Our system allows us the capability to text and email you a copy of the repair bill and let you make secured payment online.
- We have a drop box outside our door placed on the exterior of the building for car keys to be secured inside the building for after hours drop off.
- We have non-contact drop off and pickup service available.
- We also offer pick-up and delivery service so you do not have to leave home.
- For any of these services, please feel free to call for details.
Lastly, in these uncertain times, yo may find that you have to travel on short notice for medical care or to help friends and families and will rely on your vehicles now more than ever. If you feel your car may need service or maintenance, now is the time to take action for two reasons:
- As most auto parts are manufactured overseas, there could be a future shortage of car parts for repairs. Although this may have some impact on repairs, Car Dealerships and Franchise Repair Shops will be more affected than Express Auto as we are independent and not tied to one supply source.
- There may be an impact on the labor pool of mechanics, leaving a shortage of mechanics able to work on vehicles. As we are proactive with the above health precautions, we anticipate we will be able to operate with fewer interruptions than other shops, but now is the time to get those repairs done.
Over the last 50 years, we have developed friendships and personal relationships with our clients. We always enjoy interacting with our clients, but we are prepared to work remotely as well if public health dictates.
Co-Owner Express Auto/RV Care Center