Every car needs a fully functional electrical system to run safely and reliably. At Express Auto/RV Care Center, our ASE-certified technicians provide complete diagnostics and car electrical system repair services. They’ll be happy to assist you with whatever your vehicle needs, from replacing burnt-out bulbs to even the most challenging electrical issues. Plus, we offer a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty on all repairs!
The electrical system is fundamental for the way your vehicle operates because it provides power to the alternator, battery and starter. If you’ve noticed electrical issues, there’s a good chance that it’s related to one of these components. Many newer vehicles also feature sophisticated electrical systems that affect various sensors, braking, and steering. For this reason, it’s extremely important to have your electrical issues diagnosed and repaired correctly.
How Do I Know if I’m Having Electrical Issues?
Here are a few common signs you may need auto electrical repair:
- Your vehicle won’t start – you may hear a clicking or grinding noise
- Interior or dashboard lights seem weak and don’t illuminate properly
- Your vehicle runs well, but the headlights dim when you’re traveling at low speeds or idling at a stop
- The stereo or other electronics aren’t working properly
- Visible corrosion on the battery cables or terminals
- A plastic-like burning smell
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, come visit us! Our technicians will do a thorough inspection of your electrical system. We also handle computer issues, so don’t leave those warning lights lit!
Call or visit Express Auto/RV Care Center in Yuma AZ today to have your electrical issues solved!